Figment Software offer a complete range of Mean Bean services. As the creators of the Mean Bean Java test library, we are the experts in this field.
Mean Bean is an open source Java test library that helps you rapidly and reliably test fundamental objects within your software system, namely your domain and data objects. Mean Bean:
- Tests that the getter and setter method pairs of a JavaBean/POJO function correctly.
- Verifies that the equals and hashCode methods of a class comply with the Equals Contract and HashCode Contract respectively.
- Verifies property significance in object equality.
Why should I use it?
Mean Bean helps you rapidly and reliably test fundamental objects within your project, namely your domain and data objects.
With just a single line of code, you can be confident that your beans are well behaved…
Where do I get it?
How do I use it?
Mean Bean Training and Support
Figment offer official Mean Bean support and training via our trained consultants, including:
- Assistance in integrating Mean Bean into your environment and workflow
- On-site and virtual training and workshops
- Evaluation and optimization of Mean Bean usage
- Prioritized bug fixes
- Creation of custom Mean Bean extensions
- And more